Did your air conditioner quite working? Is it still under warranty? Don’t know who to call for your warranty repairs? We do warranty repairs on most major HVAC brands. Did another HVAC contractor else install your heating and air conditioning unit? Not a problem. We have got you covered. We honor your manufacture parts warranty on these and other fine brands. Goodman, Amana, American Standard, Rheem, York, Ameristar, SureComfort,
Do you think your HVAC unit is under warranty but not sure?
We can find out if your HVAC system is under warranty quickly with no hassle, during regular business hours.
Manufacture Limited Warranty
When you bought that new heat and AC the contractor that sold you the unit gave you the documents need to register the system online. If you did this within 60 days after the installation of unit your extended warranty will kick in.
Call us first for AC warranty repairs
No need to call the manufacture just call us. We will replace the warranty part and exchange it with our supplier for a new one latter. This way you will not spend anymore time than needed in a uncomfortable house.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: The following items are required in order for the Products to be covered under this limited warranty:
- The Products must be in the same residence or place where they were originally installed.
- The Products must be properly installed, operated, and maintained by a licensed HVAC Contractor service provider in accordance with the Product specifications or installation. Most HVAC Contractors in Summerlin and Northwest Las Vegas meet this requirement. You may need there Nevada State Contractors board licenses number.
- Operation, and maintenance instructions provided by Company with each Product. Failure to conform to such specifications and/or instructions shall void the Limited Warranty. Company may request written documentation showing the proper preventative maintenance.
EXCLUSIONS: The following are not covered by this limited warranty:
- Labor costs including, but not limited to, costs for diagnostic calls or the removal and reinstallation of Products and/or Product parts.
- Shipping and freight expenses required to ship Product replacement parts. •Failures, defects, or damage (including, but not limited to, any loss of data or property) caused by (1) any third party product ,service, or system connected or used in conjunction with the Products; (2) any use that is not designed or intended for the Products; (3) modification, alteration, abuse, misuse, negligence, or accident;
- Products purchased direct including, but not limited to, Internet or auction purchases and purchases made on an uninstalled basis.
WHO IS COVERED: This limited warranty is provided only to the original owner and his or her spouse (“Purchaser’) of the residence where the Products are originally installed. This warranty is not transferable except according to terms stated on the applicable website identified below under Registration Requirements. Company has the right to request any and all proof of Product purchase or installation and/or closing date of the residence.
WHAT COMPANY WILL DO: Company may request proof of Product purchase and/or installation in order to provide Product parts under this limited warranty. As Company’s only responsibility and Purchaser’s only remedy under this limited warranty, Company will furnish a replacement part to the licensed HVAC service provider, without charge for the part only, to replace any Product part that fails due to a manufacturing defect under normal use and maintenance. The Purchaser must pay for any and all shipping and handling charges and other costs of warranty service for the replacement part. If a Product part is not available, Company will, at its option, provide a free suitable substitute part or provide a credit in the amount of the then factory selling price for a new suitable substitute part to be used by the Purchaser towards the retail purchase price of a new Company product. Any new Product purchase shall be at Purchaser’s sole cost and expense including, but not limited to, all shipping, removal, and installation costs and expenses.
What information do we need to find your warranty information?
• You will need the model number of each unit. This includes the indoor & outdoor or package unit numbers.
• Each unit has a serial number. You will need this from each of the units you were sold.
• The date the unit was made and the date of installation are never the same. If you have the date of the install we can better track the time left on the warranty.
• We may also find your warranty by looking it up by Name & Address. This is not as full proof but some manufactures keep detailed records online for contractors.
• I f you have it, your contractor’s name, address & phone number might help us locate your warranty.
• If you can go through your original emails you may find a confirmation of warranty.
Most extended manufacture warranties are limited to residential application?
A residential application means a house or single-family type dwelling. This includes apartments, town homes condominiums, co ops, duplexes and homes.
There are special provision for multi-family housing, what information does a property manager need for registered equipment? This varies based on brand.
No matter the problem or the brand we are here to help. Give us a call and know that your AC is in good hands.
We service Summerlin and Northwest Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlyn, and North Las Vegas
Call Us Today for Your Air Conditioning Warranty Repair Needs